Donor Recognition plays a key role in donor cultivation and engagement at Berkeley by providing meaningful stewardship to donors at all levels and areas of giving. We achieve this through the management of donor acknowledgment, recognition, and reporting programs. We support advancement colleagues across campus in their work to cultivate and engage donors through coordinated stewardship activity and by offering centrally-developed tools, consulting, and campuswide groups.
What We Do
- We manage annual, loyal, and lifelong giving recognition programs through the Charter Hill Society, Berkeley Loyal, Benefactors of Berkeley, and Builders of Berkeley.
- We create stewardship reporting for donors to campus programs and capital projects, as well as customized stewardship for Berkeley’s top donors.
- We acknowledge major gifts to the University through the Chancellor’s and Vice Chancellor’s Acknowledgment programs, and foster connections with top donors through birthday and holiday greetings.
- We provide service to campus units through the Acknowledgment Services Program.
- We manage the process for philanthropic namings of physical spaces at Berkeley.
Katy Galli-Kreps, Senior Director, Donor Recognition
Jenny Hedden, Associate Director, Acknowledgements
Brandon Brown, Associate Director, Donor Recognition